Friday, November 23, 2007

Convention Pictures!

My proffessional photos HAVE ARRIVED, YESSSS!!!! Both Photos By Critter Portraits!


I don't have much time these days to "blog" but I have included ther convention photos.

My three current litters are looking really good, GREAT WOOL ON THESE MOHAMMED BABIES, LOOKS LIKE HE'S FOLLOWING IS DADDY'S FOOTSTEPS!!!! Some will be avaible in just a few weeks so if you are interested let me know right away!! They have a similar pedigree to the BIS ARBA CONVENTION YOUTH DOE!





Picture to the left is My good friend Linda Cassella and I with GC Silvertone Jesse James my 1st place colored sr. buck OPEN! Jesse was up against some EXTREMELY TOUGH Competition, the nicest class of bucks I have ever seen, in fact! Linda bred Jesse and I bought him at 12 weeks old. Thanks Linda!



Picture Below is my BIS ARBA CONVENTION YOUTH DOE COUNTRYSIDE PARIS(EARNED A SECOND YOUTH BIS AT THE WINE COUNTRY SHOW) and myself with the Best of Group 1 plaque the BIS trophy that I can't keep but my name goes on and the BIS Lighthouse trophy that I got to keep. Email for info on available buns! JJan1993@aol.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh... i found your blog = P so i heard you beat piper out for BIS in NY. those angoras have been dominating on the east coast, man! are you going to PaSRBA convention?

Alex

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos Collin. You can see how much work you did to develop those coats and the joy of the big win in your face! Congrats again!

Kristine