Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Comments!

Hey,

Thanks for the comments on my sale post, I will clarify as to why I am asking these prices and why the bunnies are clipped:

Countryside Sambucca and Countryside Serina are clipped becuase I have school starting and I do not have enought time to maintain as many convention coats as I thought I would, however they are awesome bunnies with superb genetics. Wool grows back! But becuase they are still young and are not proven breeding animals they are at lower than normal prices! $85 for Sambucca and $115 for Serina.

Countryside Premonitions may be clipped but she is a killer bunny who is a proven mom. She is also a littermate to the doe that I won CONVENTION with GC Countryside Paris. Also I do not really want to sell her but I am out of cage space. That is why she is $450

Countryside Goddess is another killer who I am sure would have several BIS if she had not been clipped when she was a jr. I was very ill with the flu in spring and she had to be clipped. She is a littermate to GC Countryside Desiree who has TWO OPEN BIS. Goddess is also a proven dam. So she is $350

I am only 15 and I am not "money hungry" as someone tried to imply. I ask what I feel my bunnies are worth not a penny more. I do not use the Money for anything other than the bunnies too! I pay to go to all the shows with bunny money. As for that I can ask what I please as they are my bunnies. I do work with people when they cannot afford bunnies and try to find a way for them to be able to get a good bunny.

So everyone...while you may not like the prices that I have asked that is ok becuase they are for sale...that doesn't mean that you have to buy them. I am sorry if you don't like my prices but I have done my best to explain to you my reasoning. Thanks for your time!

2 comments:

Mary Jane's Hippity Hop World said...

good comment, Collin!

You tell people to stop harrassing you. Sell the rabbits as high or low as you want, that is your right. Although, honestly, honey, $450 for a clipped rabbit is a bit pricey, regardless of who's littermate it is. Remember that littermates do not mean they are good quality as the winners.

I just think you are doing such a wonderful job selling your rabbits and am excited that you are being honest on what you feel your rabbits are worth.

Anybody that does not like it, DON"T BUY! Why would someone want to buy a clipped, expensive rabbit? You don't like? Don't buy!

Also, don't defend your age, collin. you might be 15, but that is no one's business. and who cares what you do with the rabbit sales money? That is personal and non of anybody's business! You can buy clothes with it, save for a car, buy alcohol to party with your friends, who cares! It is YOUR money! You do as you want with it and people should stop harrasing you.

I am with you, honey, I'm with you to the end and won't back stab you like other people do. This is horrible, people going after you for selling rabbits. who gives a crap!

Oh, and I am speaking up for Serina! And, no, Kristine, you can't have Serina, you silly you, you always take my rabbits from Collin, you winch, you. (JK)

You Go Collin and win Convention!

The Primitive Bunny said...

Mary Jane,

I don't know why you are calling me a WINCH on Collin's blog. And don't know what this Serina is about. And I do not know who you are and it is discouraging that I am AGAIN being attacked for no reason.
I will state this. People need to occupy their time working on their hobby instead of attacking others on blogs and the internet.
Kristine