Thursday, January 20, 2011

AND HERE I COME....

Hello all,

I know its been a very long time since I last posted and I have been out of showing and breeding for almost two years now. It has been a long and difficult road to overcome the passing of my grandmother, but things are going very well now. It is with great pleasure that I announce,

I AM GETTING BACK IN!

I've decided to rebuild a show herd of English and come back to showing and breeding full time again now that I am old enough to drive myself to shows.

To do this I need some help however, I need to track down my lines and I am specifically on the hunt for one Buck COUNTRYSIDE MOHAMMED, if anyone can help me track down some of my bunnies I would greatly appreciate it..Please feel free top shoot me an email!!!! JJan1993@aol.com

Also I'll be updating the blog frequently again, Thanks everyone! :)

No comments: