Monday, February 18, 2008

BABIES!!!

Well I recieved quite a surprise when I went to check if I had babies! GC Countryside Paris had hers, some in the box, others out of it. I thought they were all dead because some were so cold that they were actually frozen together but I held them each for a few minutes and three started moving. Then I looked at the other nest boxes and what do you know? Silvertone Drama Queen had 5 babies all in the box but didn't pull any wool. So I took them all up to Gramma's to get them warmed. Then warmed up two wash clothes and put them into two seperate holes in paris' nest box.

Well when we had stopped at my dads to check on the bunnies we had been on our way to Jack and Karin Baily's home in Lyons NY for an angora lunch and club meeting. So we took the baby bunnies in the car under the heater with us the whole way. I have always left the babies with the mother but for the 1st few days I will be keeping them seperate this time.

Today when I went out to the barn Countryside Mariah had built a gorgeous nest and had 5 babies in it. Unfortunatly only 2 of the babies were alive. So it looks like right now I have 10 sr.s to pick from for convention. GC Adore's Emily isn't due until the 23rd I guess(she was bred several times) so maybe I'll get a few more to pick from. I am expecting theses bunnies to be amazing!

Some of these bunnies will have to be sold in a couple months so email me to get onto the waiting list now!!! JJan1993@aol.com. Babies out of Paris will NOT be available until convention so email me now to get on the list for those too!!!

No comments: