Monday, August 11, 2008

For Sale!!!!!

The following top quality animals are for sale to make room for growing up convention show animals! I would keep them all I am just completely out of cage space right now!

Hunneshagen's Nikko
Black Sr. Buck
$125
Proven! Excellent lines! Clipped and has sired several litters! Great producer! Has a great pedigree with some of the best broken lines in the country! His mom is Hunneshagen's Noritake show at the 2006 angora nationals a SUPERB broken doe... IS registerable I just haven't done it yet!

Countryside Magnum
Blue Tort Sr. Buck
GC Countryside Mohammed X Reg Adore's In Question
$200
Will come clipped. Very small and typy buck. Gorgeous wool with beautiful crimp texture and density! A true Mohammed beauty! Half brother to my BIS Winners from spring GC Countryside Moohshine 4 BISY and GC Countryside Desiree 2 BIS Open! Is registerable I just haven't done it yet!

Countryside Jasmine
Blue tort Sr. Doe
GC Silvertone Jesse James X Countryside Mudslide
$200
Beautiful doe! Littermate to Countside Jewel. She was going to be a convention doe but when I got sick with the flu in the spring she was one of the coats that I lost. I was going to keep her for breeding becuase of her SUPERB TYPE AND WOOL but I have no open cages for jrs so sadly she must be sold! Is registerable I just haven't done it yet.
Ready August 16th:

Two Bucks out of Hunneshagen's Nikko and Countryside Premonitions(littermate to paris!) $125 each
Awesome potential here! Just not enough room to keep them all!!!!! VERY PROMISING! Gorgeous crimp already at young age!

1 Black Doe out of above cross $175 VERY PROMISING!!!!! Gorgeous crimp at young age!

Ready August 28th:

One Doe Out of Hunneshagen's Nikko X BIS GC Adore's Emily $200

At least one possibly two bucks out of same cross as above..$150 each

TOP QUALITY LITTER I JUST CANNOT KEEP SEVEN MORE BUNNIES AT THIS POINT!

ALL FOR SALE BUNNIES HAVE TO BE SOLD ASAP AS I AM OUT OF CAGE SPACE!!!!! $25 discount on total purchase if purchased by August 20th!!!!! And discount on 3 or more bunnies!(have to be picked up soon also for discount)


A WAITING LIST HAS BEEN STARTED FOR CONVENTION PURCHASES AND IT IS FILLING UP FAST! EMAIL ME TO GET ON THE LIST!!!!
JJan1993@aol.com

Thanks!

No comments: