Monday, August 25, 2008

Herd Reduction!

Since I kept many animals for my convention entry this year I have way to many bunnies to handle right now. School will also be starting soon and I need to focus more of time into my work with that, so I have decided to do a slight herd reduction and a few top quality bunnies will be available! Many at very low prices! Here is some of what I have already decided to sell. Others WILL be added to the list!

Countryside Sambucca
White Sr. Buck
BIS GC Adore's Emily X Hunneshagen's Nikko
$85
Wonderfull buck! I was going to show him and keep him for a future breeding sire here at my rabbitry but with so many bunnies to take care of I had to clip him as I did not have the time to maintain yet another coat and I have more bunnies out of this cross that will be convention jrs so I don't really need him. He has a wonderful little body and superb lines! Will be a great sire!

Countryside Premonitions
Black Tort Sr. Doe
Reg. Silvertone Jester X Reg. Countryside Promise(3 legs)
$450
Full littermate to BIS GC Countryside Paris who I won BIS at convention with last year! I really need room and I really hate to put this doe up for sale. If she doesn't sell that's fine with me too. She is JUST as killer as Paris is and is proven as a brood doe! WONDERFUL BUNNY!

Countryside Goddess
Blue Tort Sr. Doe
GC Countryside Mohammed X R/W/B Reg Silvertone Drama Queen
$350
Full littermate to GC Countryside Desiree who I won two OPEN BIS with this spring! THis doe is just gorgeous! She will come clipped down. She is a proven brood doe. Wonderful type and great wool!

Countryside Serina
Blue tort Sr. Doe
BIS GC Adore's Emily X Hunneshagen's Nikko
$115
Beautiful tort doe! Another bunny that is great and I just do not need her. I have several of her younger sisters and brothers as well as her dam. I would love to keep her but I just don't have room or time for this many bunnnies!!! Also comes clipped!

BUNNIES FOR SALE IN A FEW POSTS BELOW ARE AVAILABLE AS MARKED! THANKS!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you charge those prices when the rabbit already comes clipped down and can't be shown? That is ridiculus!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! Who sells clipped rabbits for that price and expects people to come back for more breeding stock. Someone is not playing fair and is money hungry.

Anonymous said...

He can charge it because those rabbits are WORTH every penny of it! You must be living in a hole to not realize that any Countryside Rabbit is GOLD!
Instead of posting crap on his blog, why dont you get off your butt and maybe try to do something even remotely close to trying to achieve the greatness this kid has!

Michigan Angora Club said...

What does it really matter. I know breeder of Holland lops that sell his bunnies for $500.00 a pop and he gets what he ask for them. He wont Guarantee that they will breed. Why would you show an English Angora over a year old anyways?? What is the reason?? More legs?? Worthless when you can't get babies from them. Oh my rabbits has 6 legs and is a GC but I can't get any babies from them. Hello doesn't sound like a good plan to me. I drop $1,000 dollers for my bunnies came home with 4 bunnies from last Convention. We have had a hell of a time getting babies but I did get babies. Its the chance you take when you buy good bunnies from good breeders. I sighn my name to the post.

Anonymous said...

How can you say that it is worth it when the clipped rabbit can't be shown and you still don't know if is going to breed! It's just pathetic! Why don't I advertise a mini rex with great genetics then cut off half of its tail before it gets sold.

Anonymous said...

DUH...stick with mini rex you idiot. You OBVIOUSLY don't know that angora wool GROWS BACK. And one must clip or pluck an angora on a routine basis, as they will molt and lose a coat! DUH. Get a life and leave a kid's website alone. And might I add, a KID who has and WILL always accomplish MORE than you will ever do.

Anonymous said...

What a rip -off! We'll see how convention goes this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Clip all of your sale rabbits before you sell them. That's one way to "cut" down your competition to make sure you win!

Anonymous said...

For sale: sheared rabbit. Sounds pretty funny doesn't it.

Michigan Angora Club said...

Breeding stock does it really matter if its already clipped??? Wool does grow back. If you can't trust a person then don't worry about what they sell to people. I think Collin has good looking rabbits i'm getting one from him these year. The buck my go to the last 3 show i have in the show season but i'm getting him for the reason of breeding stock not a show rabbit. His kids that come from him can be shown and see how they do. Take the time and make your own rabbits.

Collin-countryside angoras said...

Please see my my recent post. It will fix all of this. Thanks! :)