Monday, October 8, 2007

Eyes, Eyes and more Eyes!!!




There isn't much to report to day. In Question's litter of four have opened their eyes and looking very cute!! One thing that I want to put in the blog today is the importance of risers for convention!




Come on angora breeders you know how much ya need em. Make sure that you have your risers completed before we leave for convention! As always be sure to bring EXTRA pieces of wire because most likely the cages won't be the size they are supposed to be. You really should make them so that they are at least 1 and 1/2 inches above the floor but for me 2 inches is preferred.




When people make the risers that are only 1 inch off the floor long coats go right through the wire and soil.




I have also included a picture of our colored buck for convention! GCSilvertone Jesse James is an amazing buck! Many thanks to Linda Cassella. I got Jesse as a weanling and have done all the work since. He is an AMAZING animal with extremely dense wool. He is a lavish blue tort with a beautiful suede nose.




My email: JJan1993@aol.com



My website: http://burnsangoras.tripod.com/

No comments: