Saturday, October 20, 2007

Home at last, with good news to boot!!



We went to convention expecting to do well, we just didn't know that "well" would mean BIS youth at the 84th ARBA convention!! Countryside Paris took the BIS honors! She is sired by Silvertone Jester whom I sold to Kristine of huntersridge farm. Kristine also purchased two of Paris' littermates.


Although convention was "insane" we had a good time. One thing that did upset me was that when I got my checkout packet I found that Countryside Premonitions who was entered in the open competition and is a littermate to Countryside Paris somehow got scratched by one of the runners!! Oh well there's always next time.


In the open competition Jesse James my colored Sr. buck won his class of 15!!!! Emily my BIS open doe placed 2Nd in a class of 25 colored Sr. does! I am very happy with my results! I also got my pin from NARBC and I was 1st place by almost 1000 points! All were open points though. This convention was the first time I have showed youth. I will continue to show open and only at convention put one or two bunnies in youth.


We have three new litters to report as well. Silvertone Drama Queen bred to Reg.GC Countryside Mohammed has 5 beautiful babies. 4 of which are blue torts and 1 black tort.

Reg. Countryside Mariah bred to Reg.GC Countryside Mohammed also has 5 babies. She has 4 black torts and one that looks like a blue tort. One unexpected litter Countryside Daisy bred to Hunneshagen's Nikko it looks like one blue baby. Oh and I made a mistake in a previous post the "lilac tort" in IN QUESTIONS litter is a blue tort.


Pictured are photos of Paris from convention taken by Betty Chu and used here with her permission.

No comments: