Friday, October 26, 2007

A Tribute!!


I think that the best buck that I have ever bred was GC Countryside Mohammed. I currently have three litters sired by GC Countryside Mohammed that are growing up! They are just about the cutest things that you could ever see. Little apple round heads, small ears, everything you could want in 4 week old babies!


Well I think that my BIGGEST mistake so far in the business was selling GC Countryside Mohammed 1 week after I bred these 3 does to him. Yes the money did pay for my trip to ARBA convention where we won the highest honor of Youth BIS with Countryside Paris a 3/4, littermate to GC Countryside Mohammed but I have the loss of not being to use him anymore. I have also sold his mother and father. I do have 2 remaing sisters Reg. Countryside Mariah and Countryside Mudslide! I also have two 3/4 sisters to him as well.


These babies I think are just going to be FANTABULOUS! I am really excited as they will be my entry for the 2008 Angora Nationals in Missouri. I just wish that he was still here with me as he hit the show tables with a SLAM and apparently is a wonderful producer. Oh well GC Countryside Mohammed is now living with a wonderful woman in Canada.


I have included a picture of GC Countryside Mohammed as a 4 month old Jr.!

No comments: