Sunday, October 7, 2007

My lil' Buddy


My angora friend in Wisconsin Kristine(who has purchased many bunnies from Countryside Angoras) has a daughter who just loves me!! Whenever I call to talk to Kristine she is just itching to talk to me!!

She calls me her boyfriend. She met me when I went out to angora nationals in May. Ever since then she has just adored me. I have included a picture of her with her bunny snowball. We will be sharing a room with Kristine and Katherine at convention. Katherine is so excited.

Katherine has taken the dutch as her project and she has done VERY well. She won the best steel display youth at dutch nationals with only two rabbits entered! Katherine is only about 4 so this is a huge accomplishment! She is a big help in the bunny barn, she helps her mom feed and water every night. She picks which rabbits she wants bred and even checks the babies when they are born. This is one intelligent little lady!!

I have two does due October 12th:
Reg. Countryside Mariah X Reg. GC Countryside Mohammed
Reg. Silvertone Drama Queen X Reg. GC Countryside Mohammed

No comments: